Wednesday, August 26, 2015

retail therapy

lo&sons O.M.G. bag 

Displaying IMG_2695.JPG

NEW WORK BAG AYYYE. It's the right sized where I don't look like a dork, lugging around a 90's style brief case. I also purchased a notebook and planner from Target. The gold caught my attention so I grabbed them both for under $15. Does anyone have recommendations on laptop bags and planners they really enjoy? If so, please share:) 




Ray Ban Aviators, Michael Kors Watch, & Customized Necklace


These 3 items have been my everyday, go-to essentials. Ray Bans are currently my favorite sunglasses brand since I haven't found another brand that works with my round face. I love Kylie Jenner's shades right now, but can't figure out the brand. They are probably out of my price range anyways. I bought this watch for work because I felt like it would go with everything, which for the most part, it does. It's very simple. I have been looking for a watch with a black leather band and a gold face, but no luck yet. The necklace was a gift from my father before I left for India. Probably the only dad that I know who bought ME a gift on FATHER'S DAY...whata guy! I'm sure you can find that necklace somewhere, but he added the little diamond stud. So if anyone would like one, I bet he loved to make it! 

Are there any new trends people are feeling for fall? I know I will need different sunglasses soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment